View All or Filter by Category:
Delta Protection Commission Meetings
Other Delta Related Agency Meetings
- This event has passed.
Delta Protection Commission Meeting
January 16, 2020 @ 5:30 pm
1. Call to Order & Flag Salute
2. Welcome & Roll Call
3. Public Comment – an opportunity for members of the public to address the Commission regarding items not on the Agenda
4. Commissioner comments/announcements
5. Approve November 21, 2019 meeting minutes
6. Receive Executive Director report – Erik Vink
Item 6. Executive Director’s report
7. Receive Delta Protection Advisory Committee (DPAC) report – Mark Pruner, DPAC Chair
Item 7. Staff report
9. Delta National Heritage Area (NHA) – Dr. Blake Roberts and Erik Vink
a. Receive report on NHA efforts
b. Delegate authority to Executive Director to execute Cooperative Agreement with National Park Service regarding finances and administration
c. Consider appointment of Commission subcommittee
Item 9. Staff report
12. Receive update on Delta Conveyance project – Virginia Gardiner and Erik Vink
Item 12. Staff report
If you have any questions or need reasonable accommodations due to a disability, please contact our office at (916) 375-4800 or email@example.com.
The agenda items listed above may be considered in a different order at the Commission meeting, subject to the discretion of the Chair. At the discretion of the Commission, all items appearing on this agenda, whether or not expressly listed for action, may be deliberated upon and may be subject to action. The Commission welcomes and encourages participation in its meetings. The Commission limits testimony to not more than three minutes per person, or more time at the discretion of the Chair.
Do you have a change request or a Delta event to add to our events calendar? Please let us know – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-375-4886.