View All or Filter by Category:
Delta Protection Commission Meetings
Other Delta Related Agency Meetings
- This event has passed.
Delta Protection Commission Meeting
May 17 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
1. Call to Order & Flag Salute
2. Welcome & Roll Call
3. Public Comment – an opportunity for members of the public to address the Commission regarding items not on the Agenda
4. Approve meeting minutes of March 15, 2018
5. Receive Executive Director report – Erik Vink
Item 5. (Staff report)
6. Receive Delta Protection Advisory Committee (DPAC) report – Barbara Daly, DPAC Vice-Chair
Item 6. (Staff report)
8. Receive report and presentation on 2018 Delta Leadership Program and class projects – 2018 Delta Leadership Program participants
Item 8. (Staff report)
Item 8a.1. (Curriculum survey)
Item 8a.2. (Curriculum survey slides)
Item 8b. (Delta license plate slides)
Item 8c. (Trash removal slides)
9. Consider approval of final Delta Flood Risk Management Assessment District Feasibility Study (Levee Financing Feasibility Study) report and Delta Protection Commission transmittal statement– Erik Vink and Richard McCann, M.Cubed
Item 9. (Staff report)
Item 9a. (Delta Flood Risk Management Assessment District Feasibility Study report)
Item 9b. (Slides)
11. Commissioner comments/announcements
If you have any questions or need reasonable accommodations due to a disability, please contact our office at (916) 375-4800 or email@example.com.
The agenda items listed above may be considered in a different order at the Commission meeting, subject to the discretion of the Chair. At the discretion of the Commission, all items appearing on this agenda, whether or not expressly listed for action, may be deliberated upon and may be subject to action.
The Commission welcomes and encourages participation in its meetings. The Commission limits testimony to not more than three minutes per person, or more time at the discretion of the Chair.
Do you have a change request or a Delta event to add to our events calendar? Please let us know – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-375-4886.
Learn more about events, place to go, and things to do in the Delta at VisitCADelta.com. Also sign up for the Delta Happenings weekly email to stay up-to-date with all the information you want, including community events and agency meeting information.