View All or Filter by Category:
Delta Protection Commission Meetings
Other Delta Related Agency Meetings
- This event has passed.
Delta Protection Commission Meeting
November 21 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The agenda (PDF) is available
PUBLIC NOTICE AND MEETING AGENDA
Delta Protection Commission
Thursday, November 21, 2019
5:30 to 7:30 p.m. (End time of the meeting is approximate)
Bridgeway Lakes Boathouse
3650 Southport Parkway, West Sacramento, CA 95691
1. Call to Order & Flag Salute
2. Welcome & Roll Call
3. Public Comment – an opportunity for members of the public to address the Commission regarding items not on the Agenda
4. Approve September 19, 2019 meeting minutes (PDF)
5. Approve 2020 Commission meeting dates (PDF)
6. Receive Executive Director report – Erik Vink
Item 6. Executive Director report (PDF)
7. Receive Delta Protection Advisory Committee (DPAC) report – Mark Pruner, DPAC Chair
Item 7. Staff report (PDF)
8. Consider approval of Delta Protection Commission Tribal Consultation Policy and Implementation – Melinda Dorin
Item 8. Staff report (PDF)
Item 8a. Draft Tribal Consultation Policy and Implementation memo (PDF)
9. Delta National Heritage Area (NHA) – Dr. Blake Roberts and Erik Vink
a. Receive report on NHA efforts,
b. Consider one-time authorization for Executive Director to execute professional services contract for Project Plans in an amount not to exceed $150,000, and
c. Consider appointment of Commission subcommittee
Item 9. Staff report (PDF)
10. Closed Session
a. Convene in Closed Session – The Delta Protection Commission hereby provides public notice that the Commission will meet in Closed Session pursuant to
Government Code Section 11126(a)(1) to discuss a performance evaluation of the Executive Director
b. Report Out of Closed Session
11. Commissioner comments/announcements
If you have any questions or need reasonable accommodations due to a disability, please contact our office at (916) 375-4800 or email@example.com.
The agenda items listed above may be considered in a different order at the Commission meeting, subject to the discretion of the Chair. At the discretion of the Commission, all items appearing on this agenda, whether or not expressly listed for action, may be deliberated upon and may be subject to action. The Commission welcomes and encourages participation in its meetings. The Commission limits testimony to not more than three minutes per person, or more time at the discretion of the Chair.
Do you have a change request or a Delta event to add to our events calendar? Please let us know – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-375-4886.
Learn more about events, place to go, and things to do in the Delta at VisitCADelta.com. Also sign up for the Delta Happenings weekly email to stay up-to-date with all the information you want, including community events and agency meeting information.