View All or Filter by Category:
Delta Protection Commission Meetings
Other Delta Related Agency Meetings
- This event has passed.
Delta Protection Commission Meeting
September 19, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
1. Call to Order & Flag Salute
2. Welcome & Roll Call
3. Public Comment – an opportunity for members of the public to address the Commission regarding items not on the Agenda
4. Approve July 18, 2019 meeting minutes
5. Receive Executive Director report – Erik Vink
(a) Receive Delta Protection Advisory Committee (DPAC) report;
(b) Consider amendments to DPAC Charter;
(c) Consider appointments to DPAC – Mark Pruner, DPAC Chair and Erik Vink
6. Receive presentation on Governor’s Water Resilience Portfolio – Nancy Vogel, CA Natural Resources Agency
7. Receive presentation and consider endorsement of a Delta Channel Restoration Program Problem Statement – John Herrick, South Delta Water Agency
8. Receive report on Delta Broadband Action Plan – Alan Lange, Valley Vision
9. Receive presentation on Delta Conservancy Proposition 68 grant program – Campbell Ingram, Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta Conservancy
10. Receive report on 2019 Delta Flood Preparedness Week and consider approval of Delta Flood Preparedness Week resolution – Stacy Hayden
11. Commissioner comments/announcements
If you have any questions or need reasonable accommodations due to a disability, please contact our office at (916) 375-4800 or email@example.com.
The agenda items listed above may be considered in a different order at the Commission meeting, subject to the discretion of the Chair. At the discretion of the Commission, all items appearing on this agenda, whether or not expressly listed for action, may be deliberated upon and may be subject to action. The Commission welcomes and encourages participation in its meetings. The Commission limits testimony to not more than three minutes per person, or more time at the discretion of the Chair.
Do you have a change request or a Delta event to add to our events calendar? Please let us know – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-375-4886.