View All or Filter by Category:
Delta Protection Commission Meetings
Other Delta Related Agency Meetings
- This event has passed.
Delta Protection Commission Meeting
September 19 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The agenda (PDF) is available.
PUBLIC NOTICE AND MEETING AGENDA
Delta Protection Commission
Thursday, September 19, 2019
5:30 to 7:30 p.m. (End time of the meeting is approximate)
Julietta Winery, 51221 Clarksburg Road, Clarksburg, CA 95612 (MAP)
- Call to Order & Flag Salute
- Welcome & Roll Call
- Public Comment – an opportunity for members of the public to address the Commission regarding items not on the Agenda
- Receive Executive Director report – Erik Vink
Item 5. Executive Director report (PDF)
- (a) Receive Delta Protection Advisory Committee (DPAC) report; (b) Consider amendments to DPAC Charter; (c) Consider appointments to DPAC – Mark Pruner, DPAC Chair and Erik Vink
Item 6. Staff report (PDF)
Item 6a. Draft revised charter (PDF)
- Receive presentation on Governor’s Water Resilience Portfolio – Nancy Vogel, CA Natural Resources Agency
Item 7. Staff report (PDF)
Item 7a. Draft recommendations (PDF)
Item 7b. Presentation slides (PDF)
- Receive presentation and consider endorsement of a Delta Channel Restoration Program Problem Statement – John Herrick, South Delta Water Agency
Item 8. Staff report (PDF)
Item 8a. Draft problem statement (PDF)
- Receive report on Delta Broadband Action Plan – Alan Lange, Valley Vision
Item 9. Staff report (PDF)
Item 9a. Presentation slides (PDF)
- Receive presentation on Delta Conservancy Proposition 68 grant program – Campbell Ingram, Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta Conservancy
Item 10. Staff report (PDF)
- Receive report on 2019 Delta Flood Preparedness Week and consider approval of Delta Flood Preparedness Week resolution – Stacy Hayden
Item 11. Staff report (PDF)
Item 11a. Resolution (PDF)
- Commissioner comments/announcements
If you have any questions or need reasonable accommodations due to a disability, please contact our office at (916) 375-4800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The agenda items listed above may be considered in a different order at the Commission meeting, subject to the discretion of the Chair. At the discretion of the Commission, all items appearing on this agenda, whether or not expressly listed for action, may be deliberated upon and may be subject to action. The Commission welcomes and encourages participation in its meetings. The Commission limits testimony to not more than three minutes per person, or more time at the discretion of the Chair.
Do you have a change request or a Delta event to add to our events calendar? Please let us know – send an email to email@example.com or call 916-375-4886.
Learn more about events, place to go, and things to do in the Delta at VisitCADelta.com. Also sign up for the Delta Happenings weekly email to stay up-to-date with all the information you want, including community events and agency meeting information.