PUBLIC NOTICE AND MEETING AGENDA
National Heritage Area Management Plan Advisory Committee (NHA Advisory Committee)
Thursday, Oct. 12, 2023 – 3:00 p.m.
Sacramento Public Library, Walnut Grove Branch, 14177 Market Street, Walnut Grove, CA 95690
Meeting URL: Single Click
Meeting ID: 289 700 424 634
Phone number: +1 (916) 573-2034
Access Code: 858 145 093 (press # after entering code)
- Call to Order – Bruce Blodgett, NHA Advisory Committee Chair
- Public Comment – An opportunity for members of the public to address the NHA Advisory Committee regarding items not on the Agenda
- NHA Advisory Committee Member Updates (10 mins.)
- Outline of Management Plan Chapters – Nancy Morgan, Point Heritage Development Consulting (PointHDC) and Blake Roberts, Delta Protection Commission (20 mins.)
- Requested Committee Guidance on Management Plan – Nancy Morgan, PointHDC and Blake Roberts, Delta Protection Commission (20 mins.)
- Request for Management Plan Images – Nancy Morgan, PointHDC (10 mins.)
- Member Announcements and Adjourn
If you have any questions or need reasonable accommodations due to a disability, please contact Delta Protection Commission at email@example.com or (916) 375-4800. Additional information can be found on the Delta Protection Commission website: delta.ca.gov.
The agenda items listed above may be considered in a different order at the meeting, subject to the discretion of the Chair. At the discretion of the Committee, all items appearing on this agenda may be deliberated upon and may be subject to action. The Committee welcomes and encourages participation in its meetings.
National Heritage Area Advisory Committee members
Chair Bruce Blodgett, Vice Chair Elizabeth Patterson, Karen Buhr (Ex Officio), Michael Campbell, Lenora Clark, Herbert “Lou” Griffin (Ex Officio), Jeff Henderson (Ex Officio), Paulette Hennum, Matt Holmes, Douglas Hsia, Carol Jensen, Janet Lake, Matthew Moore (Ex Officio), Michael Moran (Ex Officio), Gia Moreno, Trevor Rice (Ex Officio), David Stuart, John Takekawa (Ex Officio), Malissa Tayaba, Jan Vick, Dan Whaley, Jean Yokotobi. In addition, other public agency representatives may also participate as ex-officio members.