Delta Protection Advisory Committee
The Delta Protection Advisory Committee (DPAC) provides recommendations to the Delta Protection Commission on diverse interests within the Delta, including the Delta’s ecosystem, water supply, socioeconomic sustainability, recreation, agriculture, flood control, environment, water resources, utility infrastructure, and other Delta issues. This fifteen-member committee is appointed by the Commission and meets regularly; members serve three-year terms and may be re-appointed. Meetings are open to the public and everyone’s input is welcome.
Tuesday, June 28, 2022
Past Meeting Agendas
January 6, 2021 agenda (PDF) / January 2021 meeting recording
March 2, 2021 agenda (PDF) / March 2021 meeting recording
May 4, 2021 agenda (PDF) / May 2021 meeting recording
June 29, 2021 agenda (PDF) / June 2021 meeting recording
September 7, 2021 agenda (PDF) / September 2021 meeting recording
November 2, 2021 agenda (PDF) / November 2021 meeting recording
For other past meeting agendas and item documents, email the Commission Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-375-4800 with your request. We will be happy to assist you in finding the information you require.
Advisory Committee Members
- Delta Agriculture: Craig Watanabe, Mandeville Island/CCRC Farms, and Vacant
- Delta Business: Robyn Brown, home-based business in Ryde, and Vacant
- Delta Conservation/Habitat Non-governmental Organization: Jim Cox, CA Striped Bass Association
- Delta Flood Entity: Chris Elias, San Joaquin Area Flood Control Agency/CA Central Valley Flood Control Association Delta General
- Delta General Public: Mark Pruner, Clarksburg
- Delta Organization: Mariah Looney (Chair), Restore the Delta
- Delta Recreation: Morris Lum, Recreational Boaters of CA, and Todd Bruce, Delta Recreationist
- Delta Utility/Infrastructure: Sam Garcia, Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Delta Water Exporter: Russ Ryan (Vice Chair), Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- State Agency: Edward Hard, California Department of Parks and Recreation Division of Boating and Waterways, and Erin Chappell, California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Delta Cultural Preservation: Douglas Hsia, Locke Foundation
Donnie Ratcliff, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Jessica Fischer, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Mario Manzo, U.S. Bureau of Reclamation
Kris Tjernell, California Department of Water Resources
Jeff Henderson, Delta Stewardship Council
Campbell Ingram, Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta Conservancy
For more information contact Erik Vink.
If you are interested in receiving updates, join our mailing list.