View All or Filter by Category:
Delta Protection Commission Meetings
Other Delta Related Agency Meetings
- This event has passed.
Delta Protection Commission Meeting
July 16, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Meeting Minutes (PDF)
Remote Meeting Only; No Physical Meeting Location
Information about participating by Zoom or telephone, and submitting public comments, is available on our Remote Meetings page.
1. Call to Order
2. Welcome & Roll Call
3. Public Comment – an opportunity for members of the public to address the Commission regarding items not on the Agenda
4. Chair’s Report on Delta Stewardship Council activities
5. Commissioner comments/announcements
6. Approve May 21, 2020 meeting minutes (PDF)
7. Receive Executive Director report – Erik Vink
Item 7: Executive Director Report (PDF)
Item 7: Website & Social Media Metrics (PDF)
8. Receive Delta Protection Advisory Committee report – Mark Pruner, DPAC Chair
Item 8: Staff Report (PDF)
9. Receive report on Delta Community Design Study – Dr. Blake Roberts
Item 9: Staff Report (PDF)
Item 9: Presentation Slides (PDF)
10. Receive report on Delta focus groups (ESP-Recreation update) – Virginia Gardiner
Item 10: Staff Report (PDF)
Item 10: Presentation Slides (PDF)
If you have any questions or need reasonable accommodations due to a disability, please contact our office at (916) 375-4800 or email@example.com.
Comments submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on July 16 will be shared with Commissioners prior to the meeting to the extent possible. Public comments on each agenda item will follow the order of: 1) emailed comments, 2) people with “Raised Hand” inside of Zoom, and 3) those verbally requesting to make comments after notice offered by Chair during meeting.
The agenda items listed above may be considered in a different order at the Commission meeting, subject to the discretion of the Chair. At the discretion of the Commission, all items appearing on this agenda, whether or not expressly listed for action, may be deliberated upon and may be subject to action. The Commission welcomes and encourages participation in its meetings. The Commission limits testimony to not more than three minutes per person, or more time at the discretion of the Chair.
Do you have a change request or a Delta event to add to our events calendar? Please let us know – send an email to email@example.com or call 916-375-4800.