View All or Filter by Category:
Delta Protection Commission Meetings
Other Delta Related Agency Meetings
- This event has passed.
Delta Protection Commission Meeting
September 17, 2020 @ 4:00 pm
Meeting Minutes (PDF)
Remote Meeting Only; No Physical Meeting Location
Information about participating by Zoom or telephone, and submitting public comments, is available on our Remote Meetings page.
1. Call to Order
2. Welcome & Roll Call
3. Public Comment – an opportunity for members of the public to address the Commission regarding items not on the Agenda
4. Chair’s Report on Delta Stewardship Council activities
5. Commissioner comments/announcements
6. Consider approval of July 16, 2020 meeting minutes (PDF)
7. Receive Executive Director report – Erik Vink
Item 7: Executive Director report (PDF)
8. Receive Delta Protection Advisory Committee report – Mark Pruner, DPAC Chair
Item 8: Staff report (PDF)
9. Receive report on Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (MWD) Delta islands (Bacon Island, Webb Tract, Bouldin Island, and part of Holland Tract) – Stephen Arakawa, MWD
Item 9: Staff report (PDF)
Item 9: Slides (PDF)
10. Receive report on Delta Watermaster activities – Michael George, Delta Watermaster
Item 10: Staff report (PDF)
Item 10: Slides (PDF)
11. Receive report on 2020 Delta Flood Preparedness Week and consider approval of Delta Flood Preparedness Week resolution – Stacy Hayden
Item 11: Staff report (PDF)
Item 11: Draft resolution (PDF)
12. Receive report on Delta National Heritage Area management plan development and consider approval of National Heritage Area Management Plan Advisory Committee Charter – Dr. Blake Roberts
Item 12: Staff report (PDF)
Item 12: Draft charter (PDF)
If you have any questions or need reasonable accommodations due to a disability, please contact our office at (916) 375-4800 or email@example.com.
Comments submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on September 17 will be shared with Commissioners prior to the meeting to the extent possible. Public comments on each agenda item will follow the order of: 1) emailed comments, 2) people with “Raised Hand” inside of Zoom, and 3) those verbally requesting to make comments after notice offered by Chair during meeting.
The agenda items listed above may be considered in a different order at the Commission meeting, subject to the discretion of the Chair. At the discretion of the Commission, all items appearing on this agenda, whether or not expressly listed for action, may be deliberated upon and may be subject to action. The Commission welcomes and encourages participation in its meetings. The Commission limits testimony to not more than three minutes per person, or more time at the discretion of the Chair.
Do you have a change request or a Delta event to add to our events calendar? Please let us know – send an email to email@example.com or call 916-375-4800.