PUBLIC NOTICE AND MEETING AGENDA
Delta Protection Advisory Committee (DPAC)
Tuesday, October 10, 2023 – 5:30 p.m.
Wimpy’s Marina, Restaurant, Bar and RV Park, 14001 W Walnut Grove Rd, Walnut Grove, CA 95690
- Call to Order/Flag Salute/Welcome – Anna Swenson, DPAC Chair
- Public Comment – An opportunity for members of the public to address the Committee regarding items not on the agenda
- Approve April, June and August Meeting Notes – The Committee
- Presentation on Broadband – Vice Chair Ryan
- Discussion of Levee Funding – Bruce Blodgett
- Receive update on Delta Protection Commission activities – Bruce Blodgett
- Overview of Commission Policies and Strategies Relating to Aquatic Invasive Species – Virginia Gardiner
- Member Announcements and Next Meeting
If you have any questions or need reasonable accommodations due to a disability, please contact Delta Protection Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 375-4800. Additional information can be found on the Delta Protection Commission website: https://delta.ca.gov/
The agenda items listed above may be considered in a different order at the meeting, subject to the discretion of the Chair. At the discretion of the Committee, all items appearing on this agenda may be deliberated upon and may be subject to action. The Committee welcomes and encourages participation in its meetings.
Delta Protection Advisory Committee members
Chair Anna Swenson (Delta general public); Vice-Chair Russ Ryan (Delta water exporter); Robyn Brown and Arron Pellarin (Delta business); Craig Watanabe and Gary Mello (Delta agriculture); Todd Bruce and Morris Lum (Delta recreation); Edward Hard and Erin Chappell (State agency); Chris Elias (Delta flood entity); Mariah Looney (Delta organization); Jim Cox (Delta habitat/conservation non-governmental entity); Sam Garcia (Delta utility/related infrastructure); and Douglas Hsia (Delta Cultural Preservation). In addition, other public agency representatives (California Department of Water Resources, U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Delta Stewardship Council, Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta Conservancy) also participate as ex-officio members.