View All or Filter by Category:
Delta Protection Commission Meetings
Other Delta Related Agency Meetings
- This event has passed.
Delta Protection Commission Meeting
September 20, 2018@5:30 pm-7:30 pm
1. Call to Order & Flag Salute
2. Welcome & Roll Call
3. Public Comment – an opportunity for members of the public to address the Commission regarding items not on the Agenda
4. Approve meeting minutes of July 19, 2018
5. Receive Executive Director report – Erik Vink
6. Receive Delta Protection Advisory Committee (DPAC) report and consider approval of recommendation on DSC Delta Plan – Barbara Daly, DPAC Chair
7. Receive presentation on Franks Tract Futures Feasibility Study – Carl Wilcox, CA Department of Fish and Wildlife
8. Receive presentation on Central Delta Corridor Conservation Strategy and Delta Conservancy Bond Funding: Prop. 1 (2014), Prop. 68 (June 2018), and Prop. 3 (November 2018) – Campbell Ingram, Delta Conservancy
9. Receive report on 2018 Delta Flood Preparedness Week and consider approval of Delta Flood Preparedness Week resolution – Stacy Hayden
10. Consider approval of scope of work for Delta Trail Master Plan – Erik Vink
11. Receive report on Delta Heritage Area Initiative (DelHAI) heritage project feasibility studies – Dr. Blake Roberts and Michael Garavaglia, Garavaglia Architecture
12. Receive update on CA WaterFix (supplemental EIR/EIS and DSC certification of consistency process) – Erik Vink and Virginia Gardner
13. Commissioner comments/announcements
If you have any questions or need reasonable accommodations due to a disability, please contact our office at (916) 375-4800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The agenda items listed above may be considered in a different order at the Commission meeting, subject to the discretion of the Chair. At the discretion of the Commission, all items appearing on this agenda, whether or not expressly listed for action, may be deliberated upon and may be subject to action. The Commission welcomes and encourages participation in its meetings. The Commission limits testimony to not more than three minutes per person, or more time at the discretion of the Chair.
Do you have a change request or a Delta event to add to our events calendar? Please let us know – send an email to email@example.com or call 916-375-4800.