View All or Filter by Category:
Delta Protection Commission Meetings
Other Delta Related Agency Meetings
- This event has passed.
Delta Protection Commission Meeting
November 15, 2018@5:30 pm-7:30 pm
1. Call to Order & Flag Salute
2. Welcome & Roll Call
3. Public Comment – an opportunity for members of the public to address the Commission regarding items not on the Agenda
4. Approve September 20, 2018 meeting minutes
5. Approve 2019 Commission meeting dates
6. Receive Executive Director report – Erik Vink
7. Receive Delta Protection Advisory Committee (DPAC) report – Mark Pruner, DPAC Chair
8. Elect 2019-2020 Commission Chair and Vice-Chair, per Public Resources Code Section 29739(b)
9. Receive update on Staten Island lawsuit and 2002 DWR-Commission Memorandum of Understanding – Erik Vink
10. Consider one-time authorization for Commission Executive Director to execute planning services contract in an amount not to exceed $200,000 (Delta Trail Master Plan) – Erik Vink
11. Receive update on Delta Stewardship Council (DSC) certification of consistency appeal process for CA WaterFix and consider endorsement of the October 16, 2018 letter from Executive Director Vink to DSC – Erik Vink
12. Commissioner comments/announcements
If you have any questions or need reasonable accommodations due to a disability, please contact our office at (916) 375-4800 or email@example.com.
The agenda items listed above may be considered in a different order at the Commission meeting, subject to the discretion of the Chair. At the discretion of the Commission, all items appearing on this agenda, whether or not expressly listed for action, may be deliberated upon and may be subject to action. The Commission welcomes and encourages participation in its meetings. The Commission limits testimony to not more than three minutes per person, or more time at the discretion of the Chair.
Do you have a change request or a Delta event to add to our events calendar? Please let us know – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-375-4800.