View All or Filter by Category:
Delta Protection Commission Meetings
Other Delta Related Agency Meetings
- This event has passed.
Delta Protection Commission Meeting
May 16 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The agenda (PDF) is available for print.
1. Call to Order & Flag Salute
2. Welcome & Roll Call
3. Public Comment – an opportunity for members of the public to address the Commission regarding items not on the Agenda
4. Approve March 21, 2019 meeting minutes
5. Receive Executive Director report – Erik Vink
Item 5. Executive Director report (PDF)
6. Receive Delta Protection Advisory Committee (DPAC) report – Mark Pruner, DPAC Chair
Item 6. Staff report (PDF)
7. Receive update on Delta Stewardship Council (DSC) activities – Chair Susan Tatayon and Executive Officer Jessica Pearson, Delta Stewardship Council
Item 7. Staff report (PDF)
10. Receive update on Delta National Heritage Area (NHA) and consider approval of proposed scope of work for Delta NHA project plans – Dr. Blake Roberts and Erik Vink
Item 10. Staff report (PDF)
Item 10a. Draft scope of work (PDF)
11. Consider one-time authorization for Executive Director to execute planning services contract in an amount not to exceed $200,000 (Economic Sustainability Plan update – Recreation & Tourism) – Virginia Gardner
Item 11. Staff report (PDF)
12. Consider one-time authorization for Executive Director to execute a multi-year Information Technology support services contract in an amount not to exceed $130,000 – Natasha Nelson
Item 12. Staff report (PDF)
14. Receive update on CA Water Fix/Delta tunnel project – Erik Vink
Item 14. Staff report (PDF)
15. Commissioner comments/announcements
If you have any questions or need reasonable accommodations due to a disability, please contact our office at (916) 375-4800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The agenda items listed above may be considered in a different order at the Commission meeting, subject to the discretion of the Chair. At the discretion of the Commission, all items appearing on this agenda, whether or not expressly listed for action, may be deliberated upon and may be subject to action. The Commission welcomes and encourages participation in its meetings. The Commission limits testimony to not more than three minutes per person, or more time at the discretion of the Chair.
Do you have a change request or a Delta event to add to our events calendar? Please let us know – send an email to email@example.com or call 916-375-4886.
Learn more about events, place to go, and things to do in the Delta at VisitCADelta.com. Also sign up for the Delta Happenings weekly email to stay up-to-date with all the information you want, including community events and agency meeting information.