View All or Filter by Category:
Delta Protection Commission Meetings
Other Delta Related Agency Meetings
- This event has passed.
Delta Protection Commission Meeting
May 16, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
1. Call to Order & Flag Salute
2. Welcome & Roll Call
3. Public Comment – an opportunity for members of the public to address the Commission regarding items not on the Agenda
4. Approve March 21, 2019 meeting minutes
5. Receive Executive Director report – Erik Vink
6. Receive Delta Protection Advisory Committee (DPAC) report – Mark Pruner, DPAC Chair
7. Receive update on Delta Stewardship Council (DSC) activities – Chair Susan Tatayon and Executive Officer Jessica Pearson, Delta Stewardship Council
8. Consider Commission recommendation to DSC on proposed Delta Plan Chapter 4 (Ecosystem) policies and recommendations – Erik Vink
9. Receive update on Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta Conservancy proposed Proposition 1 Grants (Cycle 4) – Campbell Ingram, Delta Conservancy
10. Receive update on Delta National Heritage Area (NHA) and consider approval of proposed scope of work for Delta NHA project plans – Dr. Blake Roberts and Erik Vink
11. Consider one-time authorization for Executive Director to execute planning services contract in an amount not to exceed $200,000 (Economic Sustainability Plan update – Recreation & Tourism) – Virginia Gardner
12. Consider one-time authorization for Executive Director to execute a multi-year Information Technology support services contract in an amount not to exceed $130,000 – Natasha Nelson
13. Consider Commission comment letter on SB 204 (Tunnel Oversight) – Erik Vink
14. Receive update on CA Water Fix/Delta tunnel project – Erik Vink
15. Commissioner comments/announcements
If you have any questions or need reasonable accommodations due to a disability, please contact our office at (916) 375-4800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The agenda items listed above may be considered in a different order at the Commission meeting, subject to the discretion of the Chair. At the discretion of the Commission, all items appearing on this agenda, whether or not expressly listed for action, may be deliberated upon and may be subject to action. The Commission welcomes and encourages participation in its meetings. The Commission limits testimony to not more than three minutes per person, or more time at the discretion of the Chair.
Do you have a change request or a Delta event to add to our events calendar? Please let us know – send an email to email@example.com or call 916-375-4886.