View All or Filter by Category:
Delta Protection Commission Meetings
Other Delta Related Agency Meetings
- This event has passed.
Delta Protection Commission Meeting
July 18, 2019@5:30 pm-7:30 pm
1. Call to Order & Flag Salute
2. Welcome & Roll Call
3. Public Comment – an opportunity for members of the public to address the Commission regarding items not on the Agenda
4. Approve May 16, 2019 meeting minutes
5. Receive Executive Director report – Erik Vink
6. Receive Delta Protection Advisory Committee (DPAC) report – Mark Pruner, DPAC Chair
7. Receive presentation on agricultural chapter update of Economic Sustainability Plan – Dr. Jeffrey Michael, University of the Pacific
8. Receive report on Delta Watermaster activities – Michael George, Delta Watermaster
9. Receive report on Delta Socioeconomic Indicators project – Melinda Dorin
10. Consider Commission comment letter on transfer of Staten Island property to Wetlands Preservation Foundation – Erik Vink
11. Commissioner comments/announcements
Optional Tour of PG&E McDonald Island Gas Field
3:30 PM – 5:00 PM
2121 Zuckerman Rd, Stockton, CA 95206
A pre-meeting tour of the PG&E McDonald Island gas field will begin at 3:30 PM and last approximately an hour. For this optional tour, please wear flame-resistant clothing, long pants (no skirts/dresses), and closed-toed shoes (not high heels). Also, hard hats are required (a limited number will be available on site; please bring one if you have one). There will be no Commission business conducted during the tour.
If you have any questions or need reasonable accommodations due to a disability, please contact our office at (916) 375-4800 or email@example.com.
The agenda items listed above may be considered in a different order at the Commission meeting, subject to the discretion of the Chair. At the discretion of the Commission, all items appearing on this agenda, whether or not expressly listed for action, may be deliberated upon and may be subject to action. The Commission welcomes and encourages participation in its meetings. The Commission limits testimony to not more than three minutes per person, or more time at the discretion of the Chair.
Do you have a change request or a Delta event to add to our events calendar? Please let us know – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-375-4800.