View All or Filter by Category:
Delta Protection Commission Meetings
Other Delta Related Agency Meetings
- This event has passed.
Delta National Heritage Area Management Plan Advisory Committee
August 3, 2023@3:00 pm-5:00 pm
The Delta Protection Commission is the entity responsible for preparing a management plan for the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta National Heritage Area, which was created by Congress in 2019 (PDF). To advance that goal, the Commission created a 15-member volunteer NHA Management Plan Advisory Committee – read its charter (PDF) – to develop the plan.
The NHA Committee is scheduled to meet every month until the management plan is approved by the Secretary of the Interior.
Here is a PDF of the Aug. 3 agenda and meeting notice. The agenda and meeting locations are also below:
Meeting location: Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta Conservancy Conference Room 1450 Halyard Drive, Suite 6, West Sacramento
Additional teleconference locations:
- Benicia City Hall, Commission Room, 250 East L Street Benicia
- East Contra Costa Historical Museum Resource Center, 3890 Sellers Avenue, Brentwood
- Isleton Chamber of Commerce, 23 Main Street, Isleton
Join the meeting via Zoom:
- Meeting URL: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81449604541?pwd=UDloSnpBNjloMTAzaTF5M1drVWZrQT09
- Single Click Meeting ID: 814 4960 4541
- Password: 500500
- Phone number: 888 363 4734 (US Toll Free)
- Access Code: 425546 (press # after entering code)
- Call to Order – Bruce Blodgett, NHA Advisory Committee Chair
- Public Comment – An opportunity for members of the public to address the NHA Advisory Committee regarding items not on the Agenda
- NHA Advisory Committee Member Updates (10 mins.)
- Update on 1883 Clarksburg Schoolhouse Project – Mike Campbell, NHA Advisory Committee Member
- Draft Resource Stewardship Objectives and Strategies – Nancy Morgan, Point Heritage Development Consulting (PointHDC) (15 mins.)
- Draft Interpretive Plan – Blake Roberts, Delta Protection Commission (20 mins.)
- Management Plan Schedule Update – Nancy Morgan, PointHDC and Blake Roberts, Delta Protection Commission (15 mins.)
- Member Announcements and Adjourn
If you have any questions or need reasonable accommodations due to a disability, please contact Delta Protection Commission at email@example.com or (916) 375-4800. Additional information can be found on the Delta Protection Commission website: delta.ca.gov
The agenda items listed above may be considered in a different order at the meeting, subject to the discretion of the Chair. At the discretion of the Committee, all items appearing on this agenda may be deliberated upon and may be subject to action. The Committee welcomes and encourages participation in its meetings.
National Heritage Area Advisory Committee members: Chair Bruce Blodgett, Vice Chair Elizabeth Patterson, Karen Buhr (Ex Officio), Michael Campbell, Lenora Clark, Herbert “Lou” Griffin (Ex Officio), Jeff Henderson (Ex Officio), Paulette Hennum, Matt Holmes, Douglas Hsia, Carol Jensen, Janet Lake, Matthew Moore (Ex Officio), Michael Moran (Ex Officio), Gia Moreno, Trevor Rice (Ex Officio), David Stuart, John Takekawa (Ex Officio), Malissa Tayaba, Jan Vick, Dan Whaley, Jean Yokotobi. In addition, other public agency representatives may also participate as ex-officio members.
Do you have a change request or a Delta event to add to our events calendar? Please let us know – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-375-4800.