View All or Filter by Category:
Delta Protection Commission Meetings
Other Delta Related Agency Meetings
- This event has passed.
Delta Protection Commission Meeting
January 17, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Meeting Minutes (PDF)
1. Call to Order & Flag Salute
2. Welcome & Roll Call
3. Public Comment – an opportunity for members of the public to address the Commission regarding items not on the Agenda
4. Approve November 15, 2018 meeting minutes
5. Receive Executive Director report – Erik Vink
6. Receive Delta Protection Advisory Committee (DPAC) report – Mark Pruner, DPAC Chair
7. Consider approval of Commission 2018 annual report – Erik Vink
8. Update on Rio Vista Estuarine Research Station (RVERS) – Melinda Baerwald and Ted Sommer, CA Department of Water Resources; Jan Vick, Rio Vista Army Base Steering Committee
9. Consider approval of scope of work for recreation chapter update of Economic Sustainability Plan – Virginia Gardner
10. Receive update on Delta Stewardship Council (DSC) certification of consistency appeal process for CA WaterFix and consider approval of letter to DSC – Erik Vink
11. Commissioner comments/announcements
If you have any questions or need reasonable accommodations due to a disability, please contact our office at (916) 375-4800 or email@example.com.
The agenda items listed above may be considered in a different order at the Commission meeting, subject to the discretion of the Chair. At the discretion of the Commission, all items appearing on this agenda, whether or not expressly listed for action, may be deliberated upon and may be subject to action. The Commission welcomes and encourages participation in its meetings. The Commission limits testimony to not more than three minutes per person, or more time at the discretion of the Chair.
Do you have a change request or a Delta event to add to our events calendar? Please let us know – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-375-4800.