View All or Filter by Category:
Delta Protection Commission Meetings
Other Delta Related Agency Meetings
- This event has passed.
Delta Protection Commission Meeting
March 21, 2019@5:30 pm-7:30 pm
1. Call to Order & Flag Salute
2. Welcome & Roll Call
3. Public Comment – an opportunity for members of the public to address the Commission regarding items not on the Agenda
4. Approve January 17, 2019 meeting minutes
5. Receive Executive Director report – Erik Vink
6. Consider appointment of Delta Protection Advisory Committee (DPAC) member pursuant to Public Resources Code section 29753(a) and receive DPAC report – Erik Vink and Mark Pruner, DPAC Chair
7. Receive presentation on 2019 Delta Leadership Program and class project – 2019 Delta Leadership Program participants
8. Receive presentation on results of Delta Recreation and Tourism Survey – Dr. Amy Mickel, California State University, Sacramento
9. Receive presentation on agricultural chapter update of Economic Sustainability Plan – Dr. Jeffrey Michael, University of the Pacific
10.Receive report on Land Use and Resource Management Plan (LURMP) update and consider appointment of Commission subcommittee – Melinda Dorin and Erik Vink
11. Consider approval of Commission letter supporting Rio Vista Estuarine Research Station (RVERS) – Erik Vink
12. Consider approval of revised scope of work for recreation chapter update of Economic Sustainability Plan (ESP) – Virginia Gardner
13. Receive update on CA Water Fix/Delta tunnel project – Erik Vink
14. Commissioner comments/announcements
If you have any questions or need reasonable accommodations due to a disability, please contact our office at (916) 375-4800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The agenda items listed above may be considered in a different order at the Commission meeting, subject to the discretion of the Chair. At the discretion of the Commission, all items appearing on this agenda, whether or not expressly listed for action, may be deliberated upon and may be subject to action. The Commission welcomes and encourages participation in its meetings. The Commission limits testimony to not more than three minutes per person, or more time at the discretion of the Chair.
Do you have a change request or a Delta event to add to our events calendar? Please let us know – send an email to email@example.com or call 916-375-4800.