2020 Delta Heritage Forum
The Delta Heritage Forum is a free event focused on efforts to preserve and tell Delta stories, opportunities for partnerships and collaboration, and networking. The 2020 Forum was held virtually on Friday, November 6, 2020.
Videos of the three-panel sessions, three lightning talks, and the Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area are available on the Delta Protection Commission YouTube channel.
- Blake Roberts, Delta Protection Commission (Speaker and Moderator)
- Kathleen Benedict, Cache la Poudre River National Heritage Area (CO)
- Sara Capen, Niagara Falls National Heritage Area (NY), Alliance of National Heritage Areas
- Linda Stonier, National Park Service
- Steven Dilbert, Impact Foundry
- Emil Guillermo, Filipino American National Historical Society Museum
- Kim Hayden, Center for Sacramento History
- Alexandra Kowalski, Sacramento History Museum
- Robyn Krock, Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta Conservancy
1:00 PM Workshop: Developing Delta and Carquinez Strait Road Trips
- Rebecca Allen, United Auburn Indian Community (Co-Moderator)
- Antonio Ruiz, Wilton Rancheria (Co-Moderator)
- Steven Hutchason, Wilton Rancheria
- Matthew Moore, United Auburn Indian Community
- Malissa Tayaba, Shingle Springs Band of Miwok Indians
Lightning Talks and Other Videos:
- Big Break Regional Shoreline, Mike Moran, East Bay Regional Park District (Video)
- Wetland Reconstruction, Paul Webb (Video)
- Sacramento Public Library Resources, Natalie Beaver, Sacramento Public Library (Video)
- Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area (AZ) Megapark (Video)
For more information contact Blake Roberts.