View All or Filter by Category:
Delta Protection Commission Meetings
Other Delta Related Agency Meetings
- This event has passed.
Delta Protection Commission Meeting
March 15, 2018@5:30 pm-7:30 pm
1. Call to Order & Flag Salute
2. Welcome & Roll Call
3. Public Comment – an opportunity for members of the public to address the Commission regarding items not on the Agenda
4. Approve meeting minutes of January 18, 2018
5. Receive Executive Director report – Erik Vink
6. Receive Delta Protection Advisory Committee (DPAC) report – Mark Pruner, DPAC Chair
7. Receive update on Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta Conservancy activities – Campbell Ingram, Executive Director
8. Receive report on CA WaterFix activities – Erik Vink
9. Receive update on Delta Community Action Planning (DCAP) efforts – Blake Roberts and panel to be determined
10. Commissioner comments/announcements
If you have any questions or need reasonable accommodations due to a disability, please contact our office at (916) 375-4800 or email@example.com.
The agenda items listed above may be considered in a different order at the Commission meeting, subject to the discretion of the Chair. At the discretion of the Commission, all items appearing on this agenda, whether or not expressly listed for action, may be deliberated upon and may be subject to action. The Commission welcomes and encourages participation in its meetings. The Commission limits testimony to not more than three minutes per person, or more time at the discretion of the Chair.
Do you have a change request or a Delta event to add to our events calendar? Please let us know – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-375-4800.