View All or Filter by Category:
Delta Protection Commission Meetings
Other Delta Related Agency Meetings
- This event has passed.
Delta Protection Commission Meeting
March 18, 2021
1. Call to order and Flag Salute
2. Welcome & Roll Call
3. Public Comment – an opportunity for members of the public to address the Commission regarding items not on the Agenda
4. Report on Delta Stewardship Council activities – Chair Don Nottoli
5. Commissioner comments/announcements
6. Consider approval of January 21, 2021 meeting minutes (PDF)
7. Consider delegation of authority to Executive Director to approve additional funding for Stantec (facilitation assistance with strategic planning and Delta Leadership Program) and University Enterprises Inc. (student assistants) agreements
Item 7: Staff report (PDF)
8. Receive Executive Director report – Erik Vink
Item 8: Executive Director report (PDF)
9. Receive Delta Protection Advisory Committee report – Mark Pruner, DPAC Chair
Item 9: Staff report (PDF)
11. Receive report on Delta National Heritage Area management plan development and consider delegation of authority to Executive Director to accept additional National Heritage Area federal funding – Dr. Blake Roberts
Item 11: Staff report (PDF)
13. Receive report on review of Vision 2030 (Commission strategic plan) – Erik Vink
Item 13: Staff report (PDF)
Item 13: Vision 2030 Strategic Themes proposed changes (Word .docx)
If you have any questions or need reasonable accommodations due to a disability, please contact our office at (916) 375-4800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments submitted to email@example.com by noon on March 18 will be shared with Commissioners prior to the meeting to the extent possible. Public comments on each agenda item will follow the order of: 1) emailed comments, 2) people with “Raised Hand” inside of Zoom, and 3) those verbally requesting to make comments after notice offered by Chair during meeting.
The agenda items listed above may be considered in a different order at the Commission meeting, subject to the discretion of the Chair. At the discretion of the Commission, all items appearing on this agenda, whether or not expressly listed for action, may be deliberated upon and may be subject to action. The Commission welcomes and encourages participation in its meetings. The Commission limits testimony to not more than three minutes per person, or more time at the discretion of the Chair.
Do you have a change request or a Delta event to add to our events calendar? Please let us know – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-375-4800.