View All or Filter by Category:
Delta Protection Commission Meetings
Other Delta Related Agency Meetings
- This event has passed.
Delta Protection Commission Meeting
May 21, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Meeting Minutes (PDF)
Remote Meeting Only; No Physical Meeting Location
Information about participating by Zoom or telephone, and submitting public comments, is available on our Remote Meetings page.
1. Call to Order
2. Welcome & Roll Call
3. Public Comment – an opportunity for members of the public to address the Commission regarding items not on the Agenda
4. Chair’s Report on Delta Stewardship Council activities
Item 4: DSC News Release – New Lead Scientist (PDF)
5. Commissioner comments/announcements
6. Approve April 9, 2020 meeting minutes (PDF)
7. Receive Executive Director report – Erik Vink
Item 7: Executive Director’s Report (PDF)
8. Consider appointments to Delta Protection Advisory Committee (DPAC) – Erik Vink
Item 8: Staff Report (PDF)
Item 8: DPAC Applicants (PDF)
9. Receive update on Franks Tract Futures project – Carl Wilcox (CA Department of Fish and Wildlife) and Dr. Brett Milligan (UC Davis Department of Human Ecology)
Item 9: Staff Report (PDF)
Item 9: Presentation slides
If you have any questions or need reasonable accommodations due to a disability, please contact our office at (916) 375-4800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments submitted to email@example.com by noon on May 21 will be shared with Commissioners prior to the meeting to the extent possible. Public comments on each agenda item will follow the order of: 1) emailed comments, 2) people with “Raised Hand” inside of Zoom, and 3) those verbally requesting to make comments after notice offered by Chair during meeting.
The agenda items listed above may be considered in a different order at the Commission meeting, subject to the discretion of the Chair. At the discretion of the Commission, all items appearing on this agenda, whether or not expressly listed for action, may be deliberated upon and may be subject to action. The Commission welcomes and encourages participation in its meetings. The Commission limits testimony to not more than three minutes per person, or more time at the discretion of the Chair.
Do you have a change request or a Delta event to add to our events calendar? Please let us know – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-375-4800.